Make use of Zoho Assist integration with Jira and go that extra mile as an IT support technician by initiating remote support sessions right from your service requests. You can schedule sessions, and update the service request status at the completion of each session.
- Login to Zoho Assist.
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Click Configure beside Jira.
- Click Install to install Jira in Zoho Assist.
- Click Accept to allow Zoho Assist to access your Atlaissian account.
- Login to your Jira account.
- Go to Jira Setting > Apps > Find new app.
- Look for Zoho Assist Remote Support app.
- Click Install and select the domain name that you have been using with Zoho Assist to complete the integration process.
- Open the service request to be resolved.
- Click START NOW or SCHEDULE in the ticket menu bar at the right side to initiate an instant or scheduled remote support session.
- The details of the scheduled session will be added as a comment below the particular service request. You can click on the comment to start the scheduled session anytime.
- To reschedule a session click View Scheduled Session, now click EDIT below the session that is to be rescheduled.
- Once the remote support session ends, a dialog box will open up.
- You can update the ticket status from the drop-down given beside Status.