Desktop plugin helps you to quickly launch a remote support or unattended session right from your desktop. You needn't navigate to the website each time to use Zoho Assist and setting up the desktop plugin is pretty simple.
- Click Apps present at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Choose the App for the required OS under Technician Apps.
- Double click on the downloaded file named zoho-assist-desktop-installer-x64.
- Once the configuration is over, Zoho Assist login opens up in the desktop plugin.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Now you can start using Zoho Assist as you would on a browser.