Analyze your sales data in-depth using Zoho Analytics, our sales analytics tool.
By using our sales analytics software, you can:
- Create insightful sales analytics reports and dashboards to track your key sales indicators.
- Quickly spot trends on lead sources, campaigns, lead owners, and territories.
- Get deeper insights into your sales pipeline.
Sign up in less than 60 seconds
Sales analytics software for in depth analysis
Use our sales analytics tool to conduct a comprehensive analysis of your sales data. Import data from Zoho CRM, Salesforce CRM, HubSpot CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Base CRM, Insightly CRM, Pipedrive CRM or any other sales data to perform a detailed sales analysis
Why should your sales team use Zoho Analytics sales analytics software?
Key features of Sales Analytics Software
Zoho Analytics can complement your existing sales process and CRM applications through its effective sales analytics capabilities. It lets you analyze sales, leads and pipeline data, helps you understand your sales force's current performance, identify inefficiencies and opportunities, and achieve higher sales, through sound insight.
Collaborate with your team
Develop and analyze reports together with your sales team. Share and embed your visualizations for wider consumption.
Visualize sales data
Instantly kick start your analytics journey with over 75 pre-built reports and dashboards on your sales performance.
Email, export, and print reports
Export or print reports for offline access. Schedule your reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically to the given recipients.
Integrate with your preferred CRM
Access a full fledged BI tool by automatically syncing your data from various CRMs such as Zoho CRM, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and more.
Forecast sales performance
Make informed decisions from your sales data and in turn manage your cash-flow, workforce and resources. Predict sales revenue, and plan for future growth.
Get a white-labeled sales analytics platform
Get a powerful BI, reporting, and embedded analytics solution in your own brand name and embed it within your product/application or set it up as a standalone portal.
Sales Analytics Data ConnectorsView more
Hear it from our customers
"I love the way Zoho Analytics integrates with Zoho CRM. The ease with which the CRM data can be visualized is exactly what I was looking for."
Exec VP, Global Select Advisors
Overview of Sales Analytics
What is sales analytics?
- Sales analytics is defined as the methodology that combines data from various sources to extract insightful trends and patterns. This process utilizes specialized sales analytics tools to facilitate rapid data analysis, generate comprehensive sales dashboards, and even forecast potential future business outcomes.
Why should enterprises need sales analytics software?
- Sales analytics helps you understand your business data better, enabling you to plan or modify your business operations. With sales analytics, businesses can track their business growth trend, identify areas that need more focus, and revisit or optimize strategies—everything from sales data. Sales analytics will also help you increase your sales team's productivity with actionable insights.
What are the benefits of sales analytics tools?
- Employing a sales analytics tool offers businesses the advantage of comprehending their present sales performance while also predicting future trends. Such insights enable businesses to pinpoint key areas for focus and facilitate data-driven decision making. Ultimately, the use of sales analytics contributes to the enhancement of your overall business performance.
What are some important sales metrics to track?
- Monthly sales reports
- Quarter-over-quarter growth
- Pipeline coverage
- Trends in the number of deals
- Revenue growth trends
- Average revenue per customer
- Sales per representative
Certain key sales metrics are fundamental to tracking and improving your business performance. These include:
Why Zoho Analytics is the best sales analytics software?
- Zoho Analytics, equipped with modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing/generation (NLP/G), helps you not only visually analyze your sales data and create sales analytics dashboards but also provide trends and outliers that a data analyst won't be able to identify.