Marketing Analytics Tool for Data Driven Marketers
A powerful marketing analytics tool that helps you extract meaningful marketing insights. Visualize data using interactive dashboards, gain meaningful insights, and accurately forecast your marketing metrics using our marketing analytics software.
Sign up in less than 60 seconds
All-in-one Marketing Analytics SoftwareUse our marketing analytics tool to maximize your ROI. Zoho Analytics tracks all critical metrics in a single platform, providing comprehensive insights that help you make data-driven decisions and improve your marketing strategic outcomes.
Key features of our Marketing Analytics Tool
2 Million Users. 50 Million Visualizations. 1 Analytics Platform.
Develop & analyze reports together with your content marketing team. Share and embed your visualizations for wider consumption.
Instantly kick start your analytics journey with over 75 pre-built data visualization reports and dashboards on your marketing performance.
Email, export, and print reports
Export or print reports for offline access. Schedule your reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically to the given recipients.
Combine data from different sources for cross-functional analysis. For example, blend data from Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and CRM to create a full conversion funnel.
Smart AI analytical assistant
Type out your questions, and see Zia, our AI-powered assistant, come up with suitable answers in the form of reports and KPI widgets.
Get a powerful BI, reporting, and white-labeled analytics solution, embedded within your product/application, or set up as a standalone portal.
Marketing Analytics Data ConnectorsView more connectors
Hear it from our customers
"Zoho Analytics is an excellent tool for tracking and optimizing campaigns. The automated mailers let us send weekly reports to all our clients in an automated fashion. I would recommend it to any mid-size company which deals with data."
Overview of Marketing Analytics
What are marketing analytics tools?
- Marketing analytics tools are solutions that enable businesses to actively track, measure, and analyze their marketing performance using charts and graphs. Marketing analytics software consistently monitors your marketing performance, identifies trends and anomalies in the marketing data, and provides valuable insights into your marketing strategies.
Why do you need a marketing analytics tool?
- A marketing analytics tool is helpful for businesses make informed decisions, optimize marketing strategies, and improve overall marketing performance. Here are some key reasons why you need a marketing analytics tool:
- Performance Measurement
- Identifying Successful Campaigns
- Customer Insights
- Attribution Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
What are the types of marketing analytics?
- Marketing analytics encompasses various types of analytics that help businesses gain insights into their marketing efforts and performance
- Customer Segmentation & Profiling
- Inbound Marketing Analytics
- Outbound Marketing Analytics
- Attribution Analytics
- Marketing Mix Modeling
What are the benefits of using marketing analytics tool?
- Marketing analytics software is a useful tool to analyze and track the marketing activities of any business. The benefits of using marketing analytics software are as follow:
- Generate reports and KPIs : Marketing analytics software enables performance monitoring through reports and KPIs generated from marketing data pooled from multiple sources. They also help in spotting trends and patterns which can determine the further course of action.
- Accurate insights : With the help of modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), marketing analytics software provides accurate and reliable insights, consumable by users of all types.
- Better decision-making : By leveraging the insights gained from marketing analytics software, businesses can make better decisions regarding their marketing strategy, helping them to optimize their efforts and achieve their goals.
What are the key features to look for in marketing analytics software?
- To ensure the accuracy of the insights obtained from your data, it is recommended that the marketing analytics software you choose possesses the following features:
- Data blending capabilities to merge data from multiple sources like files and feeds, databases, business applications etc.
- Multiple data visualization options, such as charts, KPIs and pivot tables etc.
- AI-powered analytics that can easily identify accurate insights which can be consumed by all
- Collaborative features that enable teamwork and knowledge-sharing
- In addition to the above, a modern analytics tool will offer more advanced analytical features.
Why choose Zoho Analytics as your marketing analytics platform?
- With Zoho Analytics marketing analytics platform, you can easily interpret complex data thanks to a wide range of data visualization options. Use the power of AI-augmented analytics to dive deep into insightful data analysis. Boost your marketing team's productivity and efficiency with Zoho's collaborative features. Sharing and presenting your marketing analytics is also a breeze with Zoho's embedding capabilities for reports and dashboards.