Marketing analytics tool to extract meaningful marketing insights
Marketing analytics software that helps you blend marketing data from various sources like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mailchimp, etc. Visualize your marketing data and discover actionable insights. Predict and forecast your marketing metrics with higher accuracy using our marketing analytics tool.
Sign up in less than 60 seconds
All-in-one Marketing Analytics Software
Get, combine, and analyze all your critical marketing metrics in one place and boost your ROI with end-to-end insights.
Key features of our Marketing Analytics Tool
2 Million Users. 50 Million Visualizations. 1 Analytics Platform.
Develop & analyze reports together with your content marketing team. Share and embed your visualizations for wider consumption.
Instantly kick start your analytics journey with over 75 pre-built data visualization reports and dashboards on your marketing performance.
Email, export, and print reports
Export or print reports for offline access. Schedule your reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically to the given recipients.
Combine data from different sources for cross-functional analysis. For example, blend data from Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and CRM to create a full conversion funnel.
Smart AI analytical assistant
Type out your questions, and see Zia, our AI-powered assistant, come up with suitable answers in the form of reports and KPI widgets.
Get a powerful BI, reporting, and white-labeled analytics solution, embedded within your product/application, or set up as a standalone portal.
Marketing Analytics Data ConnectorsView more connectors
Hear it from our customers
"Zoho Analytics is an excellent tool for tracking and optimizing campaigns. The automated mailers let us send weekly reports to all our clients in an automated fashion. I would recommend it to any mid-size company which deals with data."
Overview of Marketing Analytics
What is marketing analytics software?
- Marketing analytics software enables businesses to track and visually analyze data related to marketing activities and identify trends and data outliers. Calculate your marketing activities' ROI and optimize strategies if needed with the help of marketing data analytics.
Why do I need marketing analytics software?
- With marketing analytics software, businesses can create reports and KPIs from the data and get meaningful insights. As it is powered by modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), the insights you get are accurate. Make better decisions by leveraging the best marketing analytics software.
How marketing analytics tools help save your time?
- Marketing analytics tools provide actionable insights from your data in just a few minutes, which will take hours to days when analyzed manually. Also, you can set data alerts based on your preference and get notifications on data changes. You don't have to access the tool to get insights.
What are the key features to look for in marketing analytics software?
- The marketing analytics software that you choose should at least have the following features to get accurate insights from your data:
- Options to blend data from multiple sources
- Multiple data visualization options from different charts to KPIs
- AI-powered analytics to identify data trends
- Ability to collaborate with the team
- In addition to the above, a modern analytics tool will offer more advanced analytical features.
Why choose Zoho Analytics as your marketing analytics platform?
- By choosing Zoho Analytics as your marketing analytics platform, you can get multiple data visualization options, AI-powered augmented analytics, collaborate with the marketing team, embed reports and dashboards, and more.
Centralize your marketing data
- Blend your marketing data from multiple data sources such as Zoho Campaigns, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics and start analyzing them from one place.
Detailed performance analysis for data-driven marketing
- Make your marketing efforts data-driven by analyzing the performance of your campaign performance such as open and click rate, ad performance including clicks, CPC, and CTR, and insights into page impressions and clicks.