Create KPI dashboards quick and easy
Visualize and analyze your data with dashboards. Create insightful KPI dashboards to track your key performance indicators. With our KPI dashboard tool, share the business dashboards you create with your colleagues for easier data analysis and collaboration.
Sign up in less than 60 seconds
Track key performance indicators. Empower your business.
With KPI dashboards, you can access, analyze, and monitor all your KPIs from one place. They also allow you to track business progress towards goals set.
Track business performance
Measure and monitor your organization's performance and ensure it's on the right path in real-time.
Predict problems earlier
Forecast business' progress and growth with the help of advanced technologies such as AI, and find out problems that may arise in the future.
Make decisions at the right time
By using insights and predictions collected, make the right decisions and plan or revisit your strategies.
Want to see sample KPI dashboards before getting started with your own? We've prepared a list of KPI dashboards based on multiple use cases.See KPI Dashboard Examples
Create insightful KPI reports and dashboards with Zoho Analytics
Make use of a variety of charts, widgets, pivot, summary and tabular views, and create insightful KPI reports and dashboards with our KPI software.
Combine multiple reports into tabbed dashboards, using a drag-and-drop designer. Insert images, formatted text, widgets, and web components in a flexible designer layout. Make it easier for your executives and users to track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) effectively.
Plot location data spread over custom image boundaries like basketball courts, city parking lots, roads etc. Include creative image visuals in your KPI dashboards to enhance visual appeal and readability.
Fine-grained access control
Have full control over what your colleagues or clients can see and do with the dashboards you share. Avail fine-grained access control with specific options like read-only, read-write, report authoring, drill-down, export and much more.
Start a contextual comment thread from inside your KPI dashboards and instantly collaborate with your peers. Add and annotate images, and see the entire comment history anytime, anywhere.
Publishing and embedding
Publish your KPI dashboards and make them accessible to users with/without logins. Embed reports and dashboards across websites, intranets, blogs and applications for wider consumption.
Create KPI dashboards in 3 simple steps
Import your business data from one or multiple sources such as files, feeds, business apps, etc.
Visualize & analyze KPIs
Transform your business data into insightful KPI reports and identify trends and data outliers.
Create KPI dashboard
Simply drag and drop the reports that you have created and analyze all the relevant KPIs in one place.
Create your first KPI dashboard with Zoho AnalyticsSign up for free
"Zoho Analytics enabled us to create KPIs with complex business logic built-in. It's easy enough but at the same time quite powerful for a marketer to use. Personally, it's my number one tool for reporting."
Director of Adviso
BARC - BI Survey 21
Zoho Analytics received great feedback in BARC’s latest “BI Survey 21” report scoring an impressive 12 top rankings and 28 leading positions across 5 different peer groups.Read more
Dresner Advisory's Wisdom of Crowds® Business Intelligence Market Study
Zoho Analytics is rated as an overall leader in customer experience and vendor credibility and has a perfect recommend score.Read more
Frequently asked questions on KPI Dashboards
What are KPI dashboards?
- A KPI dashboard allows you to monitor the health of your business in one single place, by gathering critical KPIs from different data sources. A KPI dashboard will provide meaningful insights to managers on how the business is performing.
What are the best practices to create a KPI dashboard?
- Before creating a KPI dashboard, determine its purpose and identify the audience, i.e., who will use the dashboard. Then, choose the best KPI software and visualize your data by selecting the appropriate charts. Put the KPI widgets and the reports together and create a dashboard.
Why should I create KPI dashboards?
- KPI dashboards enable you to uncover performance trends and insights from a large amount of data—everything from one place. With these insights, businesses can make data-driven decisions and improve their performance without spending much time on data analysis.
What to include in KPI dashboards?
- A KPI dashboard should at least contain the following items:
- Business performance trend toward goals
- Trends identified from data visualization
- Insights from data for planning or revising strategies
Why should you choose Zoho Analytics to create KPI dashboards?
- You can import business data from multiple sources, visualize data and create KPI widgets, augment your analysis with AI, and collaborate with your team by sharing the KPI dashboards. You can do all these and more by choosing Zoho Analytics as your KPI dashboard software.