Sharing Diagnostic Information
The following are the information gathered as part of a support request:
- Edition - The edition of Zoho Analytics on-premises, which is running in your machine i.e., the Professional or the Personal edition.
- Build Number - The release version of Zoho Analytics on-premises.
- Account - The name of the company which owns the copy of Zoho Analytics on-premises. For evaluation users, this will say ZOHO Corp.
- License Type - The version of Zoho Analytics on-premises you are using i.e., paid version, evaluation version or the free version of Zoho Analytics on-premises.
- License Expiry Date or Eval Days Left - The date when the current license expires or when the trial period ends.
- Application Running Since - Time at which the application was last restarted.
- OS Details: OS type, version & architecture (32 or 64 bit).
- Heap Memory Details - JVM's Heap Memory usage of the Zoho Analytics application
- DB Sizes - Space occupied by Zoho Analytics on-premises' database, on disk.
- Browser Version - Type & version of the web browser used to access Zoho Analytics on-premises, when the request is raised.
- Latest Log file - The latest log file alone to avoid large attachments and latency.