How do I replace my email address associated with my Zoho Subscriptions account with another?
To replace the email address, follow the steps below,
- Sign in to your Zoho Subscriptions account.
- Click on the Profile Image at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click on My Account.
- In the page that follows, click on My Profile Info.
- Click on the Edit icon located next to the email address.
- In the Add Email dialog box, replace the existing email address with a new one and enter the current password.
- Click Update. A confirmation mail will be sent to the new email address.
- Click on the verification link in the email. In case, if you didn’t receive the email, click on the Mail icon to resend it.
- After verification, sign in to your Zoho Subscriptions account using the new email address.
Upon verification, the admin needs to update the email address for that user. To do that, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Zoho Subscriptions account.
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Click on the user whose email address is to be updated.
- Select the newly added email address from the email address drop-down.
- Click on Save.
Note: The new Email address becomes your Login ID for all the Zoho products you are using.