How do I create a tax group?
A tax group is where you can combine multiple taxes into a group, and use them while creating expenses. This feature will be useful if most of your expenses involve the addition of one or more taxes on a regular basis.
To create a new tax group:
- Click on the Settings tab on the left sidebar.
- Go to the Taxes tab and click on the + New Tax Group button.
- You will see a window with the list of available taxes created under the Taxes tab.
- Provide a name for your tax group and check the taxes which you would like to add to your newly created tax group.
- Click Save to save your newly created tax group.