How can I make VAT payments through international bank transfer?
If your bank is located outside the UAE and is a member of SWIFT, follow these steps to complete your tax payment:
- Log in to the e-Services portal and get your GIBAN from the dashboard. Once this is done, visit your bank to make the transfer.
- Provide the following details to the bank teller:
- Beneficiary IBAN: Your GIBAN
- Beneficiary name: Federal Tax Authority
- Account with institution: Federal Tax Authority
- The amount to be transferred in AED. It’s advisable to remind your bank teller that the amount should be transferred in AED.
- Once the GIBAN is validated, the transaction will be processed. It can take up to 3-4 days to reflect in your transaction historyin e-Services.