Toll Free: +971 80004440824

Frequently Asked Questions on VAT

 Back to FAQ

Will I be able to recover the input VAT that I pay on the supplies for constructing my residence?

If you are a UAE citizen, you will be able to recover the input VAT that you pay on your supplies. Normally, you would claim your input VAT after the Date of Completion certificate is issued by the relevant entity in the Emirate. However, the input VAT must be claimed within 6 months after moving in, whether the certificate has been issued or not. Your VAT treatment may be different if you are a non-citizen.

Get your business VAT ready with Zoho Books, an easy to use accounting software