Who is eligible to apply for a licence to rent out space for an event in the UAE?
If you own a hotel or company in the UAE, and are looking to apply for a licence to rent your space for an event, then you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be registered for VAT.
- Your place of residence must be in the UAE.
- Your main business must be renting out space for exhibitions or conferences.
- You must hold a valid trade licence issued by a government entity and your commercial activity section must be in line with renting space for exhibitions or conferences.
- You must own the space that you wish to rent out, or have the right to rent it out.
- Your venue must be registered with the government to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements to host an exhibition or conference.