How do I share my overall sales and revenue to my accountant?
You can invite your accountant to Zoho Books as a user with appropriate user roles and permissions. Your accountant will be able to view the necessary reports and perform the year-end accounting. To provide access to your accountant:
- Click the Gear icon in the top right corner and select Users & Roles.
- Click the Roles tab and configure the role to which you want to grant access to your accountant.
- Click the All Users tab and click Invite User in the top right corner.
- Enter the Email, Name and choose an appropriate role for the accountant.
- Click Send.
As soon as the accountant accepts the invite, they can access your Zoho Books organization.
If you do not want your accountant to have direct access to your organization, you can export the Sales by Customer report and the Payments Received report to share it with your accountant. To export these reports:
- Go to the Reports module in the left sidebar.
- Click Sales by Customer under Sales or Payments Received under Payments Received section to view these reports.
- Click the This Month dropdown in the top bar and select a date range (say, This Year) to run the report for that specific period.
- Click the Export As dropdown and select any one of the following options.
Now, you can share the exported report with your accountant.