What must I do if there are duplicate feeds for my bank account in the Banking module?
Duplicate feeds could be fetched due to a temporary glitch from our banking service provider’s end. Whenever you see duplicate feeds, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Verify if the feeds are real duplicates by cross-checking with the actual bank statement.
- Exclude the duplicate feeds.
- Do not manually refresh the feeds if your bank uses Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- In case, your bank does not use an MFA and your automatic bank feeds is turned on, please deactivate the automatic fetching of bank feeds.
- And, please write to email@example.com about the duplicate feeds. We’ll get this fixed by our banking service provider, after which, you can refresh the feeds or activate the automatic fetching of bank feeds.