Instantly Log Time for a Project
- Go to Timesheet > All Timesheet and click on the Log time button placed on top of the window.
- The form to record the time will be as same as the form used to log time inside projects module, the only difference being the option to select the project from the Project Name drop down.
Weekly Log Time for Multiple Projects
This feature is highly useful if you run multiple projects and have manually recorded time for various tasks pertaining to these projects.
- Go to Timesheet > All Timesheet and click on the Weekly Log button placed on top of the window.
- Here you can enter the manually recorded time for various tasks from various projects for weeks together or for the particular days for which you like to record.
- Select the projects from the Project drop down, tasks from the Task drop down and start entering the time details.
- To add another project, click on +Add another line.
- Click on Save.
Monthly Log Time for Multiple Projects
Same as the weekly log time, here you can enter manually recorded time for various tasks from various projects over a month.
- Click on the +New Entry by hovering onto the appropriate date.
- The time log entry will appear. Fill in the required details and save.