Chrome Extension for Timesheets
Zoho Books Timer is an extension for Google Chrome. It logs time for your projects in the Timesheets module of Zoho Books.
Steps to install the extension:
- Click here or go to the Chrome Web Store and search for “Zoho Books Timer”.
- Click on the button + ADD TO CHROME and select Add in the pop up that follows.
- The extension would now be installed into your Chrome browser.
Before starting the timer for your various projects, you need to select the Organization in the chrome extension. For doing so: * Select the Zoho Books Timer extension on the right side of the URL.
- Click on the Gear Icon from the pop-up that appearsand select Organizations.
- Select the organisation and click on Back to go back to the main page.
- Select a project from the Project Name drop down. Also select a task from the Task Name drop down and fill up the Notes field with additional information if necessary.
- Now, click on the START button to start the timer.
Once you’ve completed the task, click on STOP to stop the timer.
If you wish to manually enter the time spent on a project, you can do so under the LOG TIME tab.
Enter the Date, Project Name, Task Name and Time spent on the project. Fill up the Notes field with additional information if necessary and click on the SAVE button.
You can view the entries made in your Zoho Books account under the TIMESHEET tab. This will include both manual entries as well as those made through the timer.