You may have provided the basic information of your organization in the Quick Setup page (See Getting Started section). You can do a complete set up of your organization from the Settings tab. To access settings:
- Click the Gear icon on the top right corner of the page.
Configure your organization name, business location and other details relating to your organization.
Credit or Debit amounts in the various accounts in your Zoho Books account.
- Entering Opening Balances
- Adding Accounts in Opening Balances
- Editing Opening Balances
- Deleting Opening Balnces
Users & Roles
Add multiple users and collaborate with them in Zoho Books.
Change the settings for your contacts, items, sales and purchase transactions and projects.
- Sales Orders
- Recurring Invoices
- Credit Notes
- Delivery Note Settings
- Packing Slip Settings
Manage multiple currencies in Zoho Books to transact with global clients.
- Adding a New Currency
- Editing Currency and Adding Exchange Rates
- Viewing Exchange Rates
- Importing Exchange Rates
- Exporting Exchange Rates
- Disabling Exchange Rate Feeds
- Enabling Exchange Rate Feeds
You can create and associate Reporting Tags with contacts, items, transactions and reports created in Zoho Books
- Creating a Reporting Tag
- Associating a Tag with a Transaction
- Associating a Tag with a Contact or an Item
- Generating Reports
You can customize the templates used in Zoho Books and assign them to contacts or sales and purchase transactions.
- Common-to-All Modules Customization
- Module Specific Customization
- Creating Templates in Multiple Languages
- Clone Templates from one module to another
Reminders can be set for various transactions that you do in Zoho Books. For example, sending invoices to your customers.
Create a workflow rule to automate repetitive tasks in Zoho Books.
- Workflow Scenarios
- Setting Up a New Workflow Rule
- Email Alerts
- Field Updates
- Webhook Examples
Setup the following Online Payment gateways in Zoho Books.
You can also set up a ZSC key for your Zoho Books account.
You can periodically backup your data from your Zoho Books account to your computer.
Manage your Subscription in Zoho Books.