Import & Export
In Zoho Books you have the option to import or export data between your computer and the modules in the software.
- Data can be imported either in .csv (comma separated values) or .tsv (tab separated values).
- The files imported should be in the format as specified in the ‘sample file’.
- Data can be exported either in .csv (comma separated values) or .xls (excel) format.
- Modules in Sales and Purchases have the option to export data for a certain period of time by clicking on the Custom option.
Navigate to the module you would like to import and export data.
Click on the hamburger button on the top right corner of the page.
Select Import or Export for the particular module.
- For the Contacts and other modules under Sales & Purchases, you can find the import and export option under Menu icon in the list view.
To know more about,