Client - Setup OAuth with Zoho
You must register your application at the Zoho Developer Console to receive your Client ID and Client Secret.
Client ID: A unique identifier you receive when you register your application with Zoho.
Client Secret: A unique key generated when you register your application with Zoho. This must be kept confidential.
Authorized redirect URI: The URI endpoint to which Zoho Accounts has to redirect the user-agent with the access token after authorizing the client.
Client Type: Choose your application type from the provided drop-down.
Register your application
- Navigate to the Zoho Developer Console and click Add Client ID
- On the API Credentials page, enter the Client Name, Client Domain, and Authorized redirect URI. Choose your Client Type from the given drop-down menu.
- Click Create. Upon successful registration, you will receive the Client ID and the Client Secret.
If the client does not have a domain and a redirect URL, the Self Client option can be used to get an authorization grant code. This code can be exchanged for an access token and a refresh token.
Use the self client option to receive an authorization code
- On the API Credentials page, click the drop-down button next to your respective registration and click Self Client.
- Enter the valid scopes, set the expiration time for the code, and click View Code.