SAML Integration with Okta
Okta is a secure identity cloud that links all apps, logins and devices into one unified fabric.
You must obtain the login URL, logout URL, and the certificate and submit it at Zoho.
Using the preconfigured Zoho App
- Log in to your Okta account
- Click Admin in the top-right corner
- Click Add Applications under Shortcuts
- Search for Zoho SAML
- Click Add
- Enter your domain name or ZOID and click Done
- Navigate to the Sign On tab
- Click View Setup Instructions
- You can view the Login URL/SignOn URL and the Logout URL/SignOut URL on this page.
- Click the link if you want to download the X.509 certificate.
- Configure Single Sign-On URL and Entity ID URLs at Zoho.