SAML integration with Google
Google IdP is a user management platform for Google Apps and services.
- Sign in to your Google Admin console using an administrator account.
- Click Apps.
- Click SAML Apps.
- Click the plus (+) icon in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Click SET UP MY OWN CUSTOM APP at the bottom of the pop-up window.
The Google IdP information window will open, and the Single Sign-On URL field values and Entity ID URL's will be visible.
- Copy the Entity ID and the Single Sign-On URL field values and download the X.509 Certificate.
- Configure Single Sign-On URL and Entity ID URLs at Zoho.
- Enter your Application Name in the Basic Application Information window. You can optionally enter a description and choose to upload a logo.
- In the Service Provider Details window, add ACS URL, Entity ID, and a Start URL.
- You can get the ACS URL and the Entity ID from the metadata file downloaded from your Zoho account SAML section
- The Start URL (Relay State URL) information should be in the following format:
Encode the Service URL (Start URL) in the base64 format.
Syntax- ZohoService URL_IAM_ZohoServiceName.
Note: Alternatively, you can leave the Start URL field empty. Instead, you can configure the Service Name in Zoho Accounts.
- Click Next. The Add New Mapping window is optional and can be configured if you need any custom attributes in the SAML Response.
- Click Finish.
SAML configuration is completed at both ends. Your organization's users can log in to Zoho by authenticating via Google.