If you are trying to login to your account but do not have internet access on your mobile device, you can still login to your Zoho account using an offline token provided by the OneAuth app.
How can I access my account offline?
- When you try logging in to your account in a browser, you will notice an offline verification option on the intermediate verification page after a 90 second timeout.
- Click Offline verification to navigate to see the QR code.
- Tap Offline access on OneAuth app on your phone.
- Scan the QR code using the OneAuth app to receive an offline token.
- Enter the token in your browser for verification. You'll be successfully logged in to your account.
- If you have a problem scanning the QR code, tap Problem scanning?.
- You can instead use the displayed numeric code to receive your offline token.