Zoho Wiki enables educators to create interactive online course content for students. You can insert dynamic content like videos, presentations, reports and graphs to make regular subjects more interesting.
"Before switching to Zoho Wiki, Niskayuna PTO used SharePoint for four years. Training and back-end customization became a nettlesome issue that got in the way of the PTO's overall goals. Now with Zoho Wiki, training is not required to customize the website and the use of Zoho Creator is much simpler than using a desktop application like SharePoint Designer. I would recommend Zoho Wiki to all educators who want to put up their own websites, share and collaborate online."- John M. Whitney,
Webmaster for NiskyPTO.org
Click to read the case study
"The Rudolf Steiner Schule Sihlau, Switzerland (a waldorf education school) is run as a non-profit organization and is headed by a joint board between parents and teachers. With alternating board members it was always a big problem to organize the knowledge transfer especially in administrative topics. By using the Zoho Wiki, board members can now access a common platform to capture and share knowledge and keep it up to date.
- Marcus Brandle, The Rudolf Steiner Schule Sihlau, Switzerland, Waldorf Education School
- Wikis help Teachers to create virtual classrooms for their students to stay connected beyond classroom and harness the power of an extended classroom.
- Maintain online schedules and calendars for students to track project / assignment deadlines.
- Host pictures, slide shows, photo galleries, video clips of school or classroom events.
- Encourage parent's participation in classroom activities and keep them updated on their children's performance.
- Showcase the positive happenings in a classroom or school in your website.
The possibilities of using wikis for educational institutions are limitless and never-ending as wikis themselves.
It is very easy to create educational websites. Follow Zoho Wiki - Website Creation
Do tell us how you use Zoho Wiki in your school / college / research group / library ?