Start Your 15-Day Free Trial. No Credit Card Required.Save 10% on annual subscription.
(For Personal Use)$ 0 Forever
- Store unlimited passwords, notes
- Attach files/documents
- Access from computers, smartphones and tablets
- Automatically login to websites
- Generate strong passwords
- Define and enforce password policy
- Track password access and activities
- Offline access
- Import, export passwords
- Two-factor authentication
(For Small Teams)$ 1 Per User/ Month
TRY NOWEverything in Free+
- Secure password sharing with team members
- User provisioning, roles & management
- Transfer/acquire ownership of passwords
- Centralized admin controls
- Password expiry alerts
- Data backup
- Restrict access based on IP address
- Priority technical support
(For Medium Teams)$ 4 Per User/ Month
(Minimum 5 Users) TRY NOWEverything in Standard+
- Create and manage user groups
- Share chambers (password groups) with user groups
- User access and activity reports
(For Large Teams)$ 7 Per User/ Month
(Minimum 5 Users) TRY NOWEverything in Professional+
- Active Directory integration and user provisioning
- Password access control (request-release) workflow
- Notifications on password events
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for yearly subscriptions. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the 15-day free trial work?
When you sign up, you get a 15-day, fully functional free trial of the Enterprise plan, which allows you to add a maximum of five users.
What happens when the trial period ends?
After the 15-day trial period, if you have not upgraded to a paid version, the plan will get automatically converted to 'Free' (see the table above for details). You may subscribe to a paid plan anytime and your trial account will become your permanent account with all your data intact.
HOW CAN I UPGRADE FROM 'TRIAL'/'FREE' PLANS?
The portal owner (organization administrator, also designated as super administrator) is the only person who can upgrade the account. Login to Zoho Vault, navigate to Admin >> Subscription and click "Upgrade". The wizard will guide you through the process.
What do I gain on annual subscription?
You will get 10% discount on annual subscription
Can I upgrade/downgrade/cancel anytime?
Yes. Zoho Vault is a pay-as-you-go service and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel anytime.