With Zoho Support you can easily control who-has-access-to-what. Define profiles, roles, data sharing, groups and even field-level security to ensure that your customer and proprietary information is safe.
Easily manage module level permissions for various job profiles of your organization to control the access of different modules and their respective fields in Zoho Support. Also, change the field level permission to the different profiles.
Share data with the different hierarchical roles of your organization. Use data sharing technique to provide permissions for other roles to view the data.
Manage groups by adding multiple roles, sub-ordinates, location of users so that group members can view the data without any hierarchical order.
- Manage module-level permissions for various job profiles in your customer support center.
- Easily provide permissions to access the different modules of the product.
- Control the access rights for all the fields in the different module using field-level security for various job profiles.
- Easily share data with users as per your customer support center's role hierarchy like (Center Head, Senior Manager, Manger and Team Leader).
- Change the access rights, such as private or public Read/Write/Delete permission for accessing the data across the center.
- Set up data sharing rules to extend or share the data to other roles in the customer support team.
- Enable sharing of the data among peers so that user with a same role can access other user's data.
- Easily manage groups based on roles, departments, or location of the users.
- Assign any users, roles, subordinates, and sub-groups to the groups so that users associated with the groups can have access rights on common data.