Are you using Zoho CRM to track your sales? If yes, this integration is for you! With the Zoho CRM integration you can import your accounts and contacts information from Zoho CRM into Zoho Support and keep them updated automatically as well.
Note : You need to provide the Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) Key of your Zoho CRM account here in Zoho Support, to update your accounts and contacts information.
Steps to set up Zoho CRM Integration:
- Getting your ZSC Key from Zoho CRM
- Setting up Zoho CRM integration in Zoho Support
- Import of Contact & Accounts module
Get your Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) Key from Zoho CRM
- Log in into your Zoho CRM account as an administrator.
- Click Setup > Developer Space > Zoho Service Communication (ZSC) Key.
- Note down the e-mail address and the associated ZSC Key which needs to be provided in Zoho Support for setting up the integration.
You can as well click on "Regenerate Key" to generate a new ZSC Key, though it's not recommended.
Setup Zoho CRM integration in Zoho Support
After getting the ZSC Key from Zoho CRM, you need to provide the same in Zoho Support to configure the import of Accounts & Contacts from Zoho CRM.
To setup the import, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in into Zoho Support as an administrator.
- Click Setup > Integration and Add-ons > Zoho Add-ons > Zoho CRM Integration
- In the Zoho CRM Integration page, provide the Zoho CRM Admin e-mail and the related ZSC Key from Zoho CRM.
- Click Save.
Once you provide the above details you would be taken to the import modules page where you can select the modules to be imported into Zoho Support.
Import of Contacts and Accounts Module
You can start a fresh import by checking the contacts and accounts module. You can choose to import both the modules simultaneously or either one of them.
- Let us select both contacts and accounts module to start with.
- Click on Import View, where you can choose to import all contacts & accounts or only those under a select custom view in Zoho CRM.
- Note – You can select a custom view from the drop-down to import only those Contacts and Accounts available under it in Zoho CRM.
- To import contacts and accounts modified after a specific date, pick a date from the calendar displayed. If you're initiating an import for the first time, you can skip this step.
- Under Contact Import Type, select the frequency for update of Contacts and Accounts from Zoho CRM into Zoho Support. You can select a frequency from the below mentioned options:
- Every 4 Hours
- Every 8 Hours
- Every 12 Hours
- Every 16 Hours
- Every 20 Hours
- Use the Send Import Notification option to send an e-mail alert containing the details about import as and when it occurs.
- Check the Skip contacts without an email address (available only for contacts module) option to fetch only those contacts having an e-mail address and to prevent duplication during import.
- After configuring the above settings, click Import to view the field mapping page. In this page, map the respective Zoho CRM Contact/Account fields with the Zoho Support Contact/Account fields.
- Note – Custom fields created by you in Zoho CRM will also be displayed in the mapping page
- Ensure that you map a field to a same field type or else its value would not be imported. For Example, integer type fields in Zoho CRM should be mapped only to an integer type fields in Zoho Support.
- Once the fields are mapped, click Start Importing to initiate the import process for the chosen modules. You would be taken to import configuration page mentioning the status as Import in Progress.
Since the import process takes some time to complete, you can continue working with Zoho Support service. On completion of import, you would receive an e-mail notification (if you have chosen to be notified) with the details of the import.
- Alternatively you can click Last Import History to view the number of Contacts/Accounts added, updated and skipped.
On successful completion of import, you can view the Contacts and Accounts from Zoho CRM in the respective modules in Zoho Support.
- To edit the mapping of fields for Accounts & Contacts module, click Mapping (cannot perform this operation when import is in progress) which would take you to the field mapping page. Make the necessary changes and then hit Save.
- For subsequent imports, you can set Recently Created Contacts or Recently Modified Contacts as Import View, to update Zoho Support with only those Contacts added or modified in Zoho CRM after previous import. Same case applies for Accounts module.
- The system would check for duplicates in Accounts & Contacts modules both during the first and subsequent imports. For Example: When a same contact exists in Zoho Support & Zoho CRM, the related fields mapped under it in Zoho CRM would be updated into Zoho Support.
- Free & Trial users of Zoho Support can perform a one time import of 20 Accounts and 20 Contacts from Zoho CRM into Zoho Support