Views are of two types: Predefined (standard view) and Agent Created View (New View). Using Views, you can see the list of articles based on the article type selected.
Click Help Center tab and you can find a list of Pre-defined views on the left pane. You can find the below mentioned Predefined views that cannot be modified or deleted.
- All Articles
- My Articles
- Published Articles
- Unpublished Articles
Agent Created View
You can also create new views in addition to the default views.
- Click Help Center.
- Click Custom link from the left pane
- In the Create New View page, enter the below fields:
- Enter View Name.
- Specify Filter Criteria.
- Select Accessibility Details from
- All Agents are allowed to view this Custom View.
- Show this Custom View only to me.
- Allow the following users to view this Custom View
Using this option you can select Roles, Roles and Subordinate, Groups and Agents by moving them from available to the selected column.
- Click Save.
- You can also combine two or more field criteria and create a pattern with "Add" or "OR" functions.