Views are of two types: Predefined (standard view) and Support Rep Created View (New View). Using View, you can see the list of Solutions based on the solution type selected.
Click Solutions tab and you can find a list of Pre-defined views on the left pane. You can find the below mentioned Predefined views that cannot be modified or deleted.
- Unread solutions
- All Solutions
- My Solutions
- Public Solutions
- Private Solutions
- Published Solutions
- Unpublished Solutions
Support Rep Created View
You can also create new views in addition to the above default views.
- Click Solutions Tab.
- Click Create New View link on the left pane
- In the Create New View page, enter the below fields:
- Enter View Name.
- Select Filter Criteria.
- Select Accessibility Details as
- All Support Reps are allowed to view this Custom View.
- Show this Custom View only to me.
- Allow the following users to view this Custom View:
Using this you can select Roles, Roles and Subordinate, Groups and Support Reps.
- Select the users from the Available column and click Add.
- Click Save.
- You can also combine two or more field criteria and create a pattern with "Add" or "OR" functions.