Views are of two types: Predefined (standard view) and Agent Created View (New View). Using View, you can see the list of Accounts based on the Account type selected.
A list of predefined views are available on the left pane in Accounts Home Page. Listed below are the predefined views that cannot be modified or deleted.
- All Accounts
- Unread Accounts
- My Accounts
- New This Week
- New Last Week
- Recently Created Accounts
- Recently Modified Accounts
- Recently Viewed Accounts
Agent Created View
You can also create new views in addition to the aforementioned default views.
- Click Accounts tab.
- Click Create New View from the left pane in Accounts Home page.
- In the Create New View page, enter the below fields:
- Enter View Name.
- Select Field Criteria.
- Select Accessibility Details from -
- All Agents are allowed to view this Custom View.
- Show this Custom View only to me.
- Allow the following users to view this Custom View.
Select this option to display this view to specific Roles, Roles and Subordinates, Groups and Agents.
- Select the users from the Available list and click Add.
- Click Save.
- You can also combine two or more field criteria and create a pattern with "Add" or "OR" functions.