Views are of two types: Predefined (standard view) and Support Rep Created View (New View). Using View, you can see the list of Accounts based on the Account type selected.
A list of predefined views are available on the left pane in Accounts Home Page. Listed below are the predefined views that cannot be modified or deleted.
- All Accounts
- Unread Accounts
- My Accounts
- New This Week
- New Last Week
- Recently Created Accounts
- Recently Modified Accounts
- Recently Viewed Accounts
Support Rep Created View
You can also create new views in addition to the aforementioned default views.
- Click Accounts tab.
- Click Create New View from the left pane in Accounts Home page.
- In the Create New View page, enter the below fields:
- Enter View Name.
- Select Field Criteria.
- Select Accessibility Details as
- All Support Reps are allowed to view this Custom View.
- Show this Custom View only to me.
- Allow the following users to view this Custom View:Using this you can select Roles, Roles and Subordinate, Groups and support reps.
- Then choose the user in the Available column and click Add.
- The choosen user now goes to the Selected column.
- Click Save.
- You can also combine two or more field criteria and create a pattern with "Add" or "OR" functions.