You can search for Solutions in two ways: Quick Search and Advanced Search.
You can do a quick search in the current module or across all modules or in a particular department or across all departments. The quick search bar is the text bar found in the top right corner of the Zoho Support window.
- This Module : The search displays records containing the search query from the current module.
- All Modules : The search displays records containing the search query across all the modules.
- This department : The search displays records containing the search query from the current department.
- All departments : The search displays records containing the search query across all departments.
To do an advanced search, do the following:
- In the Solutions Home page, click Advanced Search.
- In the Criteria Component page, select the field criteria.
- If there is more than one criteria, click + sign at the end of the criteria.
- Choose AND or OR function for the field criteria.
- Click Search.
- The result is displayed in the Search Result Section.
- If you want to save this search as custom view fill the below details:
- Enter View Name.
- Click Save as Custom View.
- For advanced search, minimum two letters should be entered. Once, you do an advanced search, it is saved in the history and you can clear the history by clicking on the Clear Search.