Zoho Support requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho Support Account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho Support, please click here.
- Device with iOS 5.1 or later.
- You need an Apple account to download applications.
Zoho Support for iPad requires an internet connection using a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network connection to communicate with Zoho Support.
Installing Zoho Support for iPad
You can install Zoho Support application in your iPad by downloading it from the App Store.
To install Zoho Support from the App Store
- In your iPad, go to App Store.
- Search for Zoho Support in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho Support in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho Support from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your iPad.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho Support.
- Download the Zoho Support app from iTunes and install.
Initializing Zoho Support for iPad
After downloading the native app for iPad, you're required to -
- Sign-in using your regular login credentials.
- Initially, when you sign in to Zoho Support in your iPad, requests existing in your helpdesk will be downloaded and this might take a couple of minutes.
- Choose a portal to start with (if you belong to more than one portal).
- Within a portal, you must select a department (if you belong to more than one department) to view the requests underneath it.
Disclaimer: The names and logos for Zoho are trademarks of Zoho Corp. All other trademarks, brand names, or product names belong to their respective holders.
Troubleshooting and Support
For any troubleshooting and support you can reach the Zoho Mobile team using the feedback form and submit your questions. You can also email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.