You can use this option, if you were maintaining request data before you purchased Zoho Support. You can save time in creating each request and can import from your external resource into Zoho Support. Please follow the below steps to import Requests:
- Click Requests tab.
- Click Import link on the right corner of Requests Home Page.
- Click Choose File and choose a file with. xls or. csv or. vcf.
- Click Next to open Import Requests Wizard page.
- In the follwing page, choose the Source-CSV Column for the respective Request Fields.You have to map all the mandatory fields in the Request Module to proceed with the import.
- Click Next to open Confirm Mapping Page.In this page, the details about those fields that are not mapped from your. xls or. csv file are listed. Please note that these listed fields are not imported as you have not selected them.
- Check if you have correctly mapped the fields and click Import. Import Summary page displays the number of records added, updated and ignored.
Click Import History in the Import Summary page if you are want to cancel the import.
- The list of your imported records is displayed.
- To permanently save imported records, select them and click Confirm.
- To delete imported records, select them and click on Roll back.
- By default, Zoho Support allows 30 days Rollback after which you can neither rollback nor access the history of the imported files.
- The import file column that is mapped with the Owner field should contain valid Login Names. Otherwise, the current user is assigned as the owner.