Facebook as a platform is not just to be in touch with your friends anymore. Having over 800 Million users, organizations across the world have gone Facebook to harvest its huge potential. Also it happens to be a lot more easier for your customers to share via Wall Posts and Comments their experience about your service. So it is high time that you add your organization's Facebook account to provide a comprehensive support, besides the traditional channels. Satisfy your customers before they get back with bigger problems and boost your brand image and credibility by addressing them in real time.
- How to configure my Facebook account in Zoho Support?
- Capturing “Wall Posts” as Request
- Capturing "Page Posts" as Requests
- Can I track support reps interaction with the requests converted from posts?
- What if I have multiple departments and want to capture my Wall Posts as requests in a specific one?
- What if I have multiple departments and want to capture my Page Posts as requests in a specific one?
- What actions can I perform under the Social tab?
- How to restrict my Wall from being viewed by others?
- Adding a Facebook user to a contact.
- Assigning requests created from posts to Support Reps
Configuring your Facebook Account
To configure your Facebook account in Zoho Support, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to Setup –>> Social Settings –>> Facebook .
- In the Facebook integration page, click Add Account . You will be redirected to the Facebook sign-in page, wherein you need to provide your account's e-mail address and password.
- Click Go to App in the permissions dialog box.
- Set permissions for Zoho Support to access your Facebook information and click Allow .
- On completion of the above mentioned configuration you would be redirected back to Facebook set-up page in Zoho Support.
Capturing Wall Posts as Requests
Zoho Support will automatically convert posts on your Facebook Wall into requests. To enable this functionality, check the Capture "Wall Posts" as Requests option in your Facebook setup screen.
You can choose to convert all Wall Posts into requests or convert only those matching the search keywords provided by you.
Capturing Page Posts as Requests
Zoho Support will automatically convert posts on your Facebook pages into requests. To enable this functionality, check the Capture "Page Posts"as Requests option in your Facebook setup screen.
You can choose to convert all page posts as requests or convert only those matching your search keywords.
Tracking Support Reps interaction with Facebook Posts
Once a post gets converted into request, you can track it under the Requests tab in Zoho Support. When the request is assigned to a Support Rep, they can directly respond to it. Responses would be added both as a conversation to the customer’s post and also threaded to the request in Zoho Support.
Capturing Wall Posts as Requests in a specific Department
If you have multiple departments activated in Zoho Support, you can capture Wall Posts as requests in one of your chosen department.
To choose departments, follow the steps mentioned below.
- In the Facebook settings page, check Capture "Wall Posts" as Requests option.
- In the following settings, you can select a department from the drop-down in which all your Wall Posts would be captured as request.
- Alternatively, you can choose to capture only the Wall Posts matching your search keywords to the mapped department. Also specify a department from the drop-down if you want to capture other posts that do not match with your keywords.
Capturing Page Posts as Requests in a specific Department
If you have multiple departments activated in Zoho Support, you can capture your Page Posts as requests in one of your chosen department.
To choose department, follow the steps mentioned below.
- In the Facebook settings page, check Capture "Page Posts" as Requests ' option.
- In the following settings, you can choose to convert all posts in a page to a selected department.
- Alternatively, you can choose to capture only the posts in a page, matching your search keywords to the mapped department. Also specify a department from the drop-down if you want to capture posts in a page that do not match the keywords provided.
Actions under the Social Tab
You can view all the Facebook Posts under the Social tab in Zoho Support. You can select to view either your Wall posts or the posts on your individual pages from the left panel. Also you can post a reply or convert a post into a request if not done previosuly. If a post has been converted to request, click Show Request to view the same under the Request Tab.
You can also click a Facebook User, to display their recent posts on your Wall or Page on the right panel.
Mark your Facebook Wall as Private
You can hide your Facebook Wall from your Support Reps if you seek privacy in Zoho Support. Check the Display Wall To option and choose to show your wall to Everyone, Administrators only or just you.
Adding Facebook User to a Contact
You can add a Facebook user to a contact in Zoho Support. This would help you to view the complete history of requests received from the contact. Also you can support your customers via regular e-mail.
To add a Facebook user to a contact, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on a Contact from the list view under Contacts Module
- Click Edit
- Click the icon next to the Facebook field
- Select a Facebook user from the list. Click Show More to view more users. You can also search for a user using the search box
- Click Add to associate a Facebook user to the contact
- Click Save in the edit contact page
You can find the Facebook URL of the user added to the Contact in Zoho Support.
Assigning Requests from Facebook to Support Reps
You can automatically assign the requests created from Facebook posts to a Support Rep by using Workflows in Zoho Support. To setup this Workflow, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to Setup –>> Automation –>> Workflows and click New Rule
- In the New Workflow page, select the Module as Request and provide a name and description for the rule. Click Next
- Under the Execute On setting, check the Create option
- Under the Workflow Criteria setting, specify the criteria as “ Channel contains Facebook ”
- Under the Actions setting, click the ‘ + ’ sign next to Update Field option
- In the following page, provide a name and description for the assignment value
- Under Assignment value setting, choose Fields as Request Owner and provide the name of the Support Rep you wish to assign requests created from Facebook
- Save the Assignment Value
- Also click Save in the Workflow creation page
This workflow ensures that all the requests created from Facebook are assigned to the chosen Support Rep.