Zoho Support allows you to export and take a backup of all your helpdesk data in a few simple steps. With the The Export Data feature you can export data in CSV format from individual Zoho Support modules. After exporting the data, you can further validate or store the data in your own server(s).
- Module refers to the different tabs. For example, Tickets, Contacts, Accounts, etc.
Profile Permission Required: Only users with Export permission can export data.
To export data from the modules
- Click Setup.
- In the Setup page, and under the Organization section click Import/Export and then click Export.
- In the Export Data page, choose Export [Module] under the Select Module drop-down.
- Specify a View to export data underneath it.
Select All [Module] to export the entire data available in the module.
- Click Export.
The records will be exported and saved in .CSV format in your local disk.
- To export email threads in tickets, you must raise a request for data back-up with Zoho Support.