You can add comments as notes to provide any technical information about the Contact. You can create multiple comments for a single Contact. To add comments, do the following:
- Click and open a Contact from the Contacts Home page.
- In the [Contacts] page, click Comments tab.
- In the text box that appears, type your message.
- Click Save.After adding a comment, the user id and the time when the file is added are displayed.
You can attach any type of files and any number of files to a single Contact. To attach a file, do the following:
- Open a Contact from Contacts Home page.
- Click Attachment > Add Attachment.
- Select the file from outside resources.After adding a file, the user id and the time when the file is added are displayed.
- Open an Account from the Accounts Home Page.
- Click Product > Associate Products.
- Select any of the product(s) listed.
- Click Associate Product.
To view the request associated with the particular contact.
- Just move your mouse pointer over any of the Contacts in the Contacts Home Page.
- Click View Requests to view the request associated with the contact.
- Click Add Request if you want to add any new requests as stated by the account holder.