The solutions module is an online knowledge base with solution articles for various issues. You can group the solution articles under suitable custom topics for ease of reference. You can either add new solutions or import from external resource into knowledge base.
To add a solution, do the following:
- Click Solutions tab that leads you to Solutions module.
- In the Solutions module, click Add Solution at the right hand top corner and provide the details as mentioned below:
- Solution Title which is mandatory.
- Enter the solution in the Answer section.
- Choose the folder in the Topic Field within which the article should be grouped. To know about more about how to create topics, refer Create Topics.
- Select Permission checkbox as Display to All in Customer Portal or Display only to Regsitered customers in Customer Portal.
- Select the Status as Draft or Reviewed or Duplicate or Publish.
Please note that you can change the predefined values such as Draft etc to any desired values. Refer Pick List Values for more.
- Solution Owner is already filled. You can also view other support reps and change the solution owner.
- Click Save or Save and Add New.
If you already have knowledgebase articles in external resource, you can import them into the Solutions Module. Refer Import Solutions for more.