Every organization maintains an annual maintenance contract with third-party vendors to maintain its infrastructure and function without any major downtime. Zoho Support enables you to track contract details like the date of commencement and date of expiry.
You can add contracts to accounts from the account-information screen.
- It is mandatory to select an SLA before you create a contract.
To add a contract, follow the steps given below:
- Click Accounts
- Click on the account that you want to create a contract for
- Click Add SLA to this Account
- Select an SLA
- Click Create Contract for this Account
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the contract owner
- Name of the contract
- Number of the contract
- Name of the product for which you are creating the contract
- Select the time period for the contract
- Enter a description about the contract
- Select who should be notified when the contract expires
- Click Save
Your contract will be associated with the SLA that you selected before creating it.