Features - Zoho Office for SharePoint
- Collaborate in Real-Time - In Microsoft ® SharePoint®, a document can be edited by only one person at a time. With Zoho Office for Microsoft SharePoint, multiple users can collaboratively edit a document seeing each others changes in real-time. This means all users can truly view the latest version of the document.
- Edit existing documents - Documents that are stored in Microsoft SharePoint can easily be edited by right-clicking and opening the document in Zoho. Documents are not limited to Microsoft Office formats. Zoho Office is also compatible with Open Office, Star Office and a variety of other formats.
- Create new documents - New documents can also be created using Zoho Office. When a document is saved, it is automatically stored in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Save documents in their original format - Documents edited in Zoho Office retain their original format. For example, if you edit a Microsoft Word document with Zoho Office for SharePoint, the document will be saved in Microsoft Word format.
- Your data stays safe - When you open a document with Zoho Office for SharePoint, a copy of it is securely transmitted to Zoho's servers using a strong encryption key. A copy of the document will temporarily reside on Zoho's servers as long as you have the document open in SharePoint. After you close the document in SharePoint, the copy is automatically removed from Zoho's servers. Your documents are never stored long-term in Zoho.
- The Zoho Advantage - Take advantage of the award-winning features of Zoho Writer, Zoho Sheet and Zoho Show.
The Zoho Office suite is the most advanced productivity software on the web. It has been the recipient of multiple awards and media mentions, including most recently a "2009 Product of the Year" award by InfoWorld. The functionality that is available for Microsoft SharePoint users is exactly the same than what is available for regular web users, with the only difference that the documents are stored directly in Microsoft SharePoint (instead of in the Zoho servers).
- To learn more about the functionality available for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations, please visit the individual product pages: Zoho Writer | Zoho Sheet | Zoho Show.
© 2012 ZOHO Corp, Inc. All rights reserved
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
ZOHO Corp is not affiliated or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.