200,000 Users. 1 Million Reports & Dashboards. 1 Reporting Service.
Business Intelligence (BI), until recently was largely confined to larger enterprises because of the high capex involved. Smaller and medium businesses (SMBs) had to rely on tools like spreadsheets for their BI requirement needs. All this has changed with the arrival of SAAS BI - BI delivered as software-as-a-service. A SAAS BI solution like Zoho Reports makes business intelligence for SMBs a lot easier due to :
- Affordable Cost: The very affordable pay-as-you-use monthly subscription plans means you no longer need to worry about paying high licensing fees or annual support fees.
- Quick & Easy Setup: SAAS BI saves a lot of setup and implementation time. With a SAAS BI application like Zoho Reports, you can import data from multiple sources and get to see auto-generated reports immediately.
- Short Learning Curve: Zoho Reports has a spreadsheet-like interface and reports can be created by drag-and-drop. Makes it easy for users accustomed to using spreadsheet software as MS Excel.
- Easier Collaboration: Being on the cloud means easier collaboration. No need to email spreadsheets & reports around. Just sharing an URL would do.
- Self-service / Pervasive BI: Zoho Reports as a SAAS BI solution makes it easy for a typical business user to sign up, start creating and sharing reports in minutes -- without any help from IT.
- Web APIs: HTTP based REST APIs makes Zoho Reports a true SAAS BI solution on the web. If you are an independent software vendor (ISV), you can easily integrate Zoho Reports into your product or application.