This page catalogs a very useful set of solutions that will guide you in creating reports for widely asked Key Sales Performance metrics over the Salesforce CRM data. If you need a solution that is not listed here and you are finding difficult to achieve, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help you.
Check out our complete documentation on Salesforce Advanced Analytics.
- Can I calculate sales Win Rate % and Loss Rate % from potentials/opportunities?
- Can I create Year-over-Year or Quarter-over-Quarter or Month-over-Month growth reports?
- Can I create a Sales Pipeline Funnel Chart?
- Can I create reports to view Average Sales cycle?
- Can I create Top 5 or Bottom 5 sales person report?
- How do I create Target (Quota) based reports in Zoho Reports?
- Can I calculate the percentage of potentials won out of the total leads?
- How can I create a cohort to analyze customer retention?
- How is a sales cohort useful in keeping track of the team's performance?
- How do I measure the conversion rate of my leads to potentials using cohorts?
- How can I create a cohort to calculate the win rate?