200,000 Users. 1 Million Reports & Dashboards. 1 Reporting Service.
Zoho Reports is an OnDemand BI solution offered as part of the Zoho suite of services. Business Intelligence (BI) till now has been confined to larger enterprises and this is because of the high capex involved. This made smaller and medium businesses to rely on tools like spreadsheets for their BI requirement needs. All this has changed with the arrival of BI on demand. An OnDemand BI solution like Zoho Reports makes business intelligence a lot easier in the following ways :
- Affordable Cost: The very affordable, pay-as-you-go monthly pricing makes obsolete the custom of paying huge licensing fees upfront and annual support fees for installed BI software.
- Quick & Easy Setup: OnDemand BI saves a lot of setup and implementation time. With an on-demand BI application like Zoho Reports, you can hit the road running. Try the Zoho Reports free plan.
- Easy to Use: Traditional BI tools have been way too complex, making them hard to use. Zoho Reports has a spreadsheet-like interface, which makes it easy for Microsoft Excel users.
- Easier Collaboration: Being on the cloud means easier collaboration. No need to email spreadsheets & reports around. Just sharing an URL will do.
- Fine-grained Access Control: As an OnDemand solution, Zoho Reports doesn't shy away from providing access control features that businesses need. One can set controls on the data and reports being shared.
- Web APIs: HTTP based REST APIs makes Zoho Reports a true OnDemand BI solution on the web. If you are an independent software vendor (ISV), you can integrate Zoho Reports into your product or application.