You can send emails to your Candidates, Clients and Client Contacts from within Zoho Recruit.
Through Candidates, Clients or Client Contacts module
- Click the Module tab.
Note: Module refers to Candidates, Clients and Client Contacts tab.
- Click on a particular record.
- In the record details page, click Emails tab.
- Click Send Mail.
- In the Compose Mail page, enter the email message, attach files, and specify additional email addresses in CC & BCC fields.
- Click Send.
The email will be sent to the recipients with a copy of the mail stored under Emails Related List, in the sent folder of Zoho Mail and your configured mail client.
Through the Emails tab
- Click Emails tab > Compose.
The rest is the regular Email process. The compose window is similar to any mail compose editor with its set of editing and formatting options. If you have configured your outbox, then the mails will be sent after an interval of few minutes.
Through Gmail account
With just a few simple steps in the settings you can send mails from your Gmail account and view them as sent items in Zoho Mail as well as in Zoho Recruit. To get this option working for your Gmail account, configure the Zoho Mail filter for Gmail POP account:
- Log in to Zoho Mail, click Settings > Personalize > Filters
- In the Filters page, do the following:
- Add a Filter Name.
- For the message criteria, select Sender is with your Gmail account (...@gmail.com)
- In the Move to Folder option, browse and select Sent.
- Click Save.
The above option works only if you have integrated Gmail with Zoho Recruit (Refer:Integrating-Gmail-with-Zoho-Recruit.html)