You can configure Resume Inbox by following some simple steps.
Note: Only Admin and users who have purchased email add-on will have access to Resume Inbox feature.
To configure Resume Inbox:
- Log into Zoho Recruit account.
- Go to Settings tab > Resume Inbox. Resume Inbox settings page is displayed.
- Under the Default Resume Inbox section, the default email account to which the candidate emails will be forwarded is displayed.
- Under Custom Resume Inbox section, click the Add New link to configure the custom email account to which the candidate emails needs to be forwarded.
Note: Custom Resume Inbox feature will be enabled only for users who have purchased the email add-on.
Add Custom Email Account window is displayed.
- Select the Email Account from the drop-down list. If you do not have an existing email account, click here to learn how.
- Select if the content should be parsed from; Mail body, Attachment or Both.
- Select the type of mails to be parsed; All New or Unread.
- Select the folder from which the emails needs to parsed.
- Click Update.
The new Custom Resume Inbox details will be displayed under the Custom Resume Inbox section.
- Click the Edit link to edit the details and the Remove link to delete the account as the resume inbox.
- Under the Duplicate Check section, select Overwrite or Skip to perform the related action when duplicate records are found.
Note:Duplicate records are found based on the email id provided.
- Under the Mandatory Check section, select Yes or No based on whether the candidate should have a firstname, lastname or contact number if the email id is not given.
- Under Candidate Source Mapping, select the source of the candidate from the drop-down list.
- Under Candidate Status Mapping, select the status of the parsed candidate from the drop-down list.
- Under Associate Candidates to Job Openings, select Yes or No based on whether you want to parse an email and associate the candidate to a particular job opening based on the subject of the email.
- Click Update.The Resume Inbox is now configured. The emails send by the candidates will be parsed and stored in the folders specified in the configured email account (resume inbox). You can view the details of the parsed candidates in the Reports page of Resume Inbox.