How to delete an auth token?
Auth token or authentication token is a security measure used to authorize users the access to a particular service.
When you have exceeded the limit of 10 auth tokens, you can delete auth tokens generated for your account from 'My Zoho Account' page.
To delete an auth token:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit.
- Click My Account.
- In the My Zoho Account page, click Settings > Active Authtokens.
- Select the auth tokens you want to delete and click Remove Selected.
If you want to delete a single auth token, select the auth token and click Remove under the Action section.
- Removing an Auth Token will delete the token permanently.
- You can regenerate Auth Tokens.
- If you regenerate an Auth Token, you will have to re-login to continue with the process.