In Zoho Recruit Applicant Tracking System the candidate status is categorized into two:
- Candidate Status - Changing the status of the candidate such as interview in progress, submitted to client, approved by client, etc.
- Candidate with reference to the job opening - Status like hire, reject, on-hold, withdraw, etc., will appear only if the candidate is associated to a job opening.
You can add your own custom status for candidates. This option is available only in paid edition.
To add custom status for candidates:
- Click Candidates tab.
- Click Customize the candidate detail, located at the right panel.
- Mouse-over Resume Status(picklist field) and click Edit this field.
- Click Add choice and enter a custom status.
- Click Add.
To change the status of an associated candidate, click here.