Publish fields are those form fields which are visible to public, when job postings or job application forms are published on websites or on job portals.
How can I set a form field as a publish field?
To set a form field as a publish field, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Settings module.
- On the right panel, click on Publish Fields.
- Expand the desired form and section and select the required fields by checking corresponding boxes.
- Once you have finished selecting the fields, click on Save All.
- Go to the Candidates module.
- On the right panel, click on Customize the candidate detail.
- Select the field which you would like to set as a public field and click on Edit this Field.
- Check the Show this field in candidate applicant form - Publish in website box.
Note: Alternatively, you can set a form field as a publish field by simply clicking on the publish field icon beside the field. On the displayed pop-up, click on OK.
- Now the field Last Name is a publish field and will be visible when job application forms are published online.
Note: Only those form fields set as publish fields will be visible on the careers page and job portals.