How to publish jobs in website?
You can embed the published jobs in the website using the given url in your iframe code. Incase, If you do not have a website, then you can use the given URL as your webpage link.
To embed the published job openings in your website:
- Click Settings tab.
- Click Careers website page, at the right panel.
- Mouse over the Careers page and click Select URL.
- Copy the URL and paste in your site using an iframe code.
iframe code Example :
<iframe style="overflow: auto; width: 100%; height: 500px;" src="https://recruit.zoho.com/ats/Portal.na?digest=n9MoM4REsGMPiZPQkMlKqK3yCRkRgtcdYE-" frameborder="0" width="320" height="240"></iframe>
The above highlighted text must be replaced with the URL.
To publish job openings in website:
- Click Job Openings tab.
- Click a particular job opening.
- Click Publish drop-down box, located in the job opening detail page and select Publish in website.
Note: If you do not find the "Publish" option in your screen, then you might have disabled it in the Settings page. Please enable it to view this option.
- Click Ok.
- Click Job openings tab --> In Job openings list page, click the grey icon (refer the image below).
The job opening will automatically get updated in any website where you have embedded the i-frame code.