In Zoho Recruit, you can create an email template and set email alerts whenever there is a change in the status of the job opening/candidate.
To set email alerts whenever there is a change in status:
- Click Settings tab.
- Click Email alerts, located at the right panel.
- Click Add email alerts.
- Choose a module name [Job openings/Candidate]
- In the new email template page, enter the following details:
- Email alert name: Name the email alert.
- Trigger Criteria: Choose When status is changed option, to trigger an email alert when the status is changed.
- From: Choose the sender's address.
- To: Select the recipients to whom the mail should be sent.
- Subject: Specify the Subject to be displayed while sending email to the recipients.
- Compose message: Compose a message along with merge field to replace the field value.
- Click Create email alert.
You can also trigger email alerts for the existing email templates, by editing it.
* In Zoho Recruit FREE edition, it is limited to 10 Email templates.