After creating Zoho Recruit account, users with Super Administrator's privilege can add users from Google Apps to Zoho Recruit. By default, system will assign the Guest role to the users. Hence, we recommend you to review and update the roles of users after you add them.
To add users from Google Apps:
- Log in to Google Apps.
- In the Google Apps Dashboard, select the Google service.
- Select Zoho Recruit from Google's universal navigation.
- In the Zoho Recruit, click Users tab.
- In Users page, click Import from Google Apps.
- In the Import Users from Google Apps page, select the users you want to import into Zoho Recruit.
- Click Import users.
The selected users will be added to your Zoho Recruit account.