You must enable the CareerBuilder option in order to post jobs to CareerBuilder from within Zoho Recruit. Note:
- This is available only in paid edition.
- By default, Zoho Recruit maps the field and enables the job boards.
- To re-map the fields
, click here
- To disable
the job boards, click here
. You can also enable
it when necessary.
To enable careerbuilder:
- Click Settings tab.
- Click Choose websites to post jobs.
- Check the box to enable CareerBuilder.
- In the pop-up box, enter the CareerBuilder login credentials and click Update.
To share the CareerBuilder credentials with other recruiters, check the box " Share this credential with other recruiters".
Note: Other recruiters in your company can view the careerbuilder option only when the credentials are shared.