How to configure formatted/branded resume?
Formatted resume helps you remove the candidate contact information before forwarding the resume to the clients. You can also add your company logo, watermark, and others to the resume.
Note: This option is available only to the Recruiter Admin.
To configure Formatted/branded resume:
- Log in to your Zoho Recruit account.
- Go to Settings tab.
- Click Formatted/branded resume located on the right panel.
Formatted/Branded resume settings page is displayed.
- Select the file format in which the resume has to be saved.
Note: By default, .doc format is selected.
- Click Browse to browse and add a logo from your desktop.
- Select the contact details that needs to be removed from the original resume.
- Select a resume format in which the formatted resume should be generated.
Original resume format with branding - By selecting this option, you can add your company logo to the the default resume format.
Create your own resume format - By selecting this option, you can create your own resume format with candidate merge fields.
- In the pop up widow, select the merge fields from the drop down menu ,that needs to be added to the resume format (For example, first name, skill set, total work exp, etc.) and click Add merge fields.
- Click Update.
Note: Select the Append original resume with contact details removed checkbox to add the original resume (with the contact details removed) along with the resume format you are creating.
- In the Include Watermark section, do the following:
- Enter a text in the watermark text box.
- Select the Font Family and the Font Size from the respective drop-down lists.
- Click Advanced Settings.
In the Advanced Settings pop up window, do the following:
- Click Change to create a file name for the formatted resume.
- Select the first name, last name, candidate id or original resume name from the list.
- Click the Add Prefix or Suffix link to insert prefix or suffix to the file name.
- In the Add Footer section, enter the text that needs to be displayed in the footer section of the resume.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view the changes made.
- Click Save.
Note: This feature is available only in the paid edition.
How to generate formatted/branded resume?
How to generate formatted/branded resume in bulk?
How to forward formatted/branded resume to the client?